Friday, May 23, 2014

Essays 1-02a


The girls of second year student are very fashionable. There are a lot of smart dresser. They always wear fashionable clothes, and fashionable shoes.  They are always careful about their appearance. They buy some clothes at PALCO. It's one of a fashionable shop in Kumamoto. Sometimes, there is a sale time in PALCO, so they go there. They spend on them shopping about thirty thousand yen. They have a part time job, so they have much money. Because of it, they can buy a lot of clothes by themselves. They study about fashion. Fashion is a very important for them. They like cool fashion, cute fashion, gorgeous fashion or simple fashion. Sometimes, they bought fashion magazines and study fashion by use them.

 

They like cafeteria too. Especially, they like a nostalgic cafeteria, so they search about nostalgic cafeterias. When they find it, they go there, and evaluate its taste. If there really take to it, they go again and again. Sometimes, they take care about their weight, but they can’t patience to eat and drink. They often go to French restaurant. They very like French, so they often go there to eat lunch.

 

They like cosmetics and big name brands. They are particular about their cosmetics. Some people like KATE. KATE is famous in Japan. They sometimes change their cosmetics maker, and they choose cosmetics which are suited them. Many second year students have big mane brands. COACH is the most popular maker among them. They have COACH’s wallet, COACH’s bag and COACH’s accessories. They are generally given it by their parents. Sometimes they are given by their boyfriend or their friends. They give a big name brands for their friends who are birthday. They get along with their friends.

 

The girls of second year student are enjoying their university life. Probably, they are more and more fashionable.
                                                                                                 [310 words]

4 comments:

  1. I could sympathize your essay!
    Which cosmetic brand do you like the best?
    I don't have COACH, but I have Kate Spade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Î think you are very fashionable!! Where do you often buy clothes?
    Please tell me ! I want to be fashionable like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could read your essay very well!
    I like COACH, too.What is your best brand? Please tell me.
    Also, please tell me about your recommended shop in PARCO.
    My favorite shop is RNA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often go to PARCO too! What clothes brand do you like? I like EMODA and MURUA. I like fashion and cosmetics very much, and I have COACH's wallet!!

    ReplyDelete